General Practice Law Firm
Renato R. Biribin opened his general law practice in Plainfield, New Jersey in 1974, after graduating from Seton Hall University. In 2012, he was joined by his daughter, Renee Biribin-Kilgarriff and they established offices in Scotch Plains, New Jersey, so that they were centrally placed to service all of Central New Jersey. They service clients in a variety of communities including Plainfield, South Plainfield, North Plainfield, Westfield, Piscataway, Middlesex, Cranford and Bound Brook.
RENATO R. BIRIBIN, ESQ.
- Seton Hall University: School of Law, Newark, NJ
- Rutgers University, Newark, NJ, BA
- Creator of his own law firm in 1974
- Practicing general law in Union, Middlesex, and Somerset Counties for over 37 years
- Actively serving his community through his involvement with community and service organizations.
RENEE BIRIBIN-KILGARRIFF, ESQ.
- Seton Hall University, School of Law, Newark, NJ, J.D. 1992
- Catholic University, Washington, DC
- Practiced law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey for 18 years.
- Actively participates in her community by coaching softball and soccer, and chairing various fundraising events.
- Shares her Dad’s belief in the importance of family and wants to help clients’ achieve solutions to those problems that cause sleepless nights